How can I order?
It’s so easy to order that we don’t think you’ll need any instructions but here they are, just in case.
To add items to your cart:
1. Find the item you wish to order.
2. Choose the color/size option from the drop-down menu on the right hand side of the item picture (if applicable). Once you’re happy you’ve selected the right option click the ‘Add To Cart’ button.
3. You will be then taken to your Cart. If you have any gift vouchers or promotional codes please enter these in to the Gift Voucher box on the right of the screen. For more information about gift and promotional vouchers, please click here. You can now continue to checkout or keep browsing and adding more items to your Cart.
You can check the contents of your Cart and the total cost at any given time by clicking on the ‘View full cart’ link at the top right of the page.
Postage costs will be shown on the cart page in the ‘Delivery’ box. It will also include additional shipping information for your delivery destination. For more information about delivery methods, please click here.
You can remove items from your cart or alter the quantity required at any time whilst on the cart page. If amending the quantity remember to press ‘Update’.
Click the ‘Continue To Checkout’ button that can be found at the top and bottom of the cart page.
1. Log in with your username and password or create an account.
2. Select your preferred delivery method and add any relevant courier notes if you wish to do so. Please ensure your address details are correct before clicking on the ‘Proceed to Checkout ’ button. For more information about payment methods, please see here.
3. Select the currency you would like to be invoiced in and your preferred payment method from the tabs underneath your order total.
4. Double check your order summary in the top right hand corner of the page to make sure everything is correct.
5. You will then be taken to the confirmation page where you can see your order number. Email confirmation should be received shortly.
Please note: Deliveries cannot be made to PO Box addresses. Longshell strongly advises against deliveries to be made to hotels or third party couriers. Any orders made, to be sent to a hotel or a third party courier, are entirely at the risk of the client. Therefore, we regret to inform, that Longshell cannot accept any liability for orders that fail to arrive to the hotels or third party courier, or are damaged on receipt. We will, however, do what we can to help in cases like these.
Cancelling an order
If you want to cancel an order before we have despatched it just follow these easy steps:
1. Login into your account
2. Click on ‘My Orders’ on the left hand side menu
3. Select the order you wish to cancel
4. Click the ‘Cancel This Order’ button
Please note that we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround time, this does mean there is only a small window to cancel your order. If you notice a mistake please cancel the order from within your account as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If the ‘Cancel This Order’ button is not visible when you view the order in your account this does mean that we are unable to cancel the order as it has entered our processing system and/or been dispatched.
Although we will try our best to assist you we cannot guarantee we will be able to cancel your order in time.
Orders that have already been processed cannot be cancelled; they must be returned to Longshell.
Once the order has been cancelled you will receive a confirmation email. Orders that have been paid at checkout will be automatically refunded, any other payment methods would not have been charged so would not be due a refund. Unfortunately orders that have been cancelled cannot be reactivated, so if you change your mind, please place a new order in the usual way.